Forex and Binary Services
In view of an increased global focus put by the regulators on the financial sector, Forex & Binary Brokers and Market Makers are faced with the need to ensure deep disciplinary approach, thorough understanding of the global regulatory changes and a well-structured type of operations.
Having accumulated a wealth experience in servicing Forex & Binary Brokers and Market Makers we can assist our clients with a full range of services from licensing to ongoing compliance with domestic, community and international regulatory provisions.
- Structuring and licensing for EU and non-EU based Investments Firms;
- Advising about the most tax efficient and cost effective jurisdictions according to each client’s needs;
- Pursuing and administrating the procedures of the application for obtaining the relevant license in EU and non- EU countries (such as UK, Malta, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Belize, BVI, Seychelles).
Internal Audit Services:
Provision of Internal Audit Services to regulated entities that wish to outsource their Internal Audit function, may include:
- Exercise of special investigations on detection of fraud corporate governance services;
- Preparation and documentation of internal procedures and processes in accordance with clients’ needs and in accordance with Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulations and requirements;
- Design and implementation of internal audit programs;
- Preparation of internal audit reports for management use and for company internal audit committees.
Compliance Officer and Compliance Consulting Services:
Compliance advisory services are offered to regulated entities with a view to ensuring that they are compliant with the relevant and current regulatory requirements. Compliance requirements inter alia include the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (‟MiFID” I & II), Basel II & III, the European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (‟EMIR”), the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (‟FATCA”), the Alternative Investments Fund Managers Directive (‟AIFMD”) and Anti-Money Laundering and prevention of Terrorist Financing services.
Risk Management Services:
We can offer Risk Management, Capital Adequacy Reporting (‟CAR”), Cash Management and mitigation of counterparty risk advisory services.
Capital Adequacy Reporting:
We offer specialized consultation services in relation to Cyprus Investments Firms’ Capital Adequacy and Large Exposures reporting to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
External audit services:
Our audit and assurance department performs the external audits for our Forex & Binary companies. As regards companies for which we already perform their internal audits and in view of the fact that we are conflicted from also performing their external audit, we are in position to introduce them to reliable audit firms. For more information about our audit services please visit our audit and assurance section.
Our accounting team can assist clients with their bookkeeping and daily administration needs.